Danny has developed a depth of knowledge covering many different kinds of construction projects, including industrial, highway, commercial, multi-family, healthcare, and utility construction. Danny’s experiences – both in the field and in his practice as a lawyer – provide him the unique ability to address legal issues on a project site with practical considerations of a contractor in mind. From contract negotiation and drafting to resolving disputes in mediation, arbitration or litigation, Danny enjoys providing contractors, subcontractors, design-builders, owners and design professionals thoughtful service and representation.
- Negotiated $73 Million design-build contract for the construction of a healthcare facility.
- Assisted prosecuting and defending delay claims on construction of $180 Million facility.
- Drafted family of construction contracts for national organization’s use on its facilities nationwide.
- Positioned specialty subcontractor on over $10 Million of claims due to contractor’s active interference and defenses to default under subcontract .
Vanderbilt University, B.E. Civil Engineering, Cum Laude
Supreme Court of Indiana
Supreme Court of New Mexico
US District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association, Construction & Public Contract Law Section, Chair
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Division II Public Contract Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Construction Litigation Subsection