Construction Law is an area of the law as unique and demanding as the industry it serves. The construction process marries the labor of man, the power of heavy equipment, natural and synthetic materials, and the intellectual property of design professionals with the vision and passion of the project owner. Construction Law serves this industry through an interplay of the common law of contracts, the Uniform Commercial Code, the law of real property, secured transactions, agency, and innumerable State and Federal Statutes and Regulations concerning public works, safety and business associations.
Mastering these complexities within the aggressive and ever-evolving world of construction cannot be left to the uninitiated. Time is money. Legal advice must be correct, but it cannot be delayed. Attorneys familiar with the construction process–who work with it every day–are best suited to respond to construction clients’ needs.
- Contract Negotiations & Document Preparation
- Contract Disputes and Claims
- Risk Management Programming
- Contract Administration and Performance
- Mechanic’s Lien, Surety Bond and Statutory Payment claims
- OSHA, Safety Violations and Hearings
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Bid Protests and Administrative Proceedings
- Client Education