Prior to law school, Tim worked as a civil engineer for over four years, gaining experience in both the private and public sector. Tim designed dozens of bridges and roadways for the Missouri Department of Transportation. While working in the private sector, Tim developed project management skills by managing bridge and roadway design projects.
- Assisted in prosecuting $20 million productivity claim on behalf of mechanical contractor.
- Assisted in prosecuting multi-million dollar differing site conditions claim on behalf of utility contractor.
- Represented commercial subcontractor in matter before the Safety Review Board of the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health.
- Structured multi-million dollar commercial construction transaction and prepared related documents in accordance with federal guidelines.
- Negotiated and closed multi-million dollar construction company stock purchase.
St. Louis University, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
Supreme Court of Missouri
Supreme Court of Montana
Supreme Court of Texas
United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Division II Public Contract Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Construction Litigation Subsection
- Indiana State Bar Association, Construction & Surety Law Sections
- State Bar of Texas Association, Construction Law Section