Mark also served ten years as a project engineer for the City of Saint Louis. He provided construction management for heavy commercial construction projects valued over $20,000,000, gaining knowledge about the performance of construction contracts and the issues that arise. Mark also served the City of Saint Louis for six years as a code enforcement official for the City Building Division. He utilizes his experiences and insights to advise contractor clients during contracting, dispute resolution, and risk management exercises.
- Project Manager for heavy commercial construction projects involving the airport infrastructure in excess of $20,000,000.
- Represented the City of Saint Louis in the negotiation, performance inspection, and enforcement of construction contracts in conjunction with the President of the Board of Public Service.
- Code enforcement official for the Building Division of the City of Saint Louis.
- Assisted clients in civil and structural design for developing and building projects while part of an engineering consulting firm.
- Served as liaison between the City of St. Louis and consultants working under professional service agreements, airport tenants, and companies working under service contracts.
St. Louis University, J.D., Cum Laude
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
Supreme Court of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Division II Public Contract Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Construction Litigation Subsection