Danny’s experiences – both in the field and in his practice as a lawyer – have provided him with a unique ability to apply a strong legal analysis to the issues facing those in the construction industry. From contract negotiation and drafting to resolving disputes in mediation, arbitration or litigation, Danny has represented contractors, subcontractors, and owners in an array of matters that arise from his clients’ work in the construction industry.
- Negotiated $73 Million design-build contract for the construction of a healthcare facility.
- Assisted prosecuting and defending delay claims on construction of $180 Million facility.
- Drafted family of construction contracts for national organization’s use on its facilities nationwide.
- Positioned specialty subcontractor on over $10 Million of claims due to contractor’s active interference and defenses to default under subcontract .
Vanderbilt University, B.E. Civil Engineering, Cum Laude
Supreme Court of Indiana
US District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association, Construction & Public Contract Law Section, Vice-Chair
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Division II Public Contract Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Construction Litigation Subsection