Danny has developed a depth of knowledge covering many different kinds of construction projects, including industrial, highway, commercial, multi-family, healthcare, and utility construction. Danny’s experiences – both in the field and in his practice as a lawyer – provide him the unique ability to address legal issues on a project site with practical considerations of a contractor in mind. From contract negotiation and drafting to resolving disputes in mediation, arbitration or litigation, Danny enjoys providing contractors, subcontractors, design-builders, owners and design professionals thoughtful service and representation.
- Negotiated $73 Million design-build contract for the construction of a healthcare facility.
- Assisted prosecuting and defending delay claims on construction of $180 Million facility.
- Drafted family of construction contracts for national organization’s use on its facilities nationwide.
- Positioned specialty subcontractor on over $10 Million of claims due to contractor’s active interference and defenses to default under subcontract .
Vanderbilt University, B.E. Civil Engineering, Cum Laude
Supreme Court of Indiana
US District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association, Construction & Public Contract Law Section, Chair
- American Bar Association
- Forum on Construction Law
- Division II Public Contract Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Construction Litigation Subsection