The Spring BIMForum offers a great way for industry professionals to network with people from across the nation. This forum will explore how architects, engineers, and builders use BIM to create and use data in new and sophisticated ways to improve the methods of designing and constructing structures for and within the Built Environment.
Some topics and presentations include:
- Use of scanning and other digital tools to capture existing conditions
- Reconciliation of virtual and actual
- Leveraging analysis of neighborhood environment including daylighting, zoning, etc.
- Site context constraints and logistics
- Aligning client expectations
- Mapping utilities and infrastructure
The conference begins April 19 and runs through April 21 in Minneapolis, MN. There is also a Fall BIMForum, which will be held in Atlanta in October. Both forums are sure to be incredibly interesting and of major value to those in the construction industry.
At Manion Stigger, we like to pass on topics of potential interest to our clients and potential clients alike. We are sure this forum will be of great value to all who attend.